Serious on Facebook new loophole threaten your accounts! Beware!


A few hours ago I received an alert on Facebook (Notification) as a person of my friends has identified in the comments, and by simply pressing the alarm turned my browser to a new page containing the video and the page is very similar to the Facebook page, and fortunately were true habit I always what I look at the website link at the transition from page to page so I discovered that I turned to another site completely, and asked me to the site that focused even add video runs with me.

Personally, I consider this a very serious gap in terms of conversion and easy way for any novice in the world of the Internet and the world of private protection. Tunisian Global Protection Team Tunisian WhiteHat Security As for the addition, which invites page to her inauguration has assured me that once installed on your browser will automatically receive an invitation at least 200 people from the list of your friends for a specific URL (often the same location, which turned to him) through the use of system alarm on Facebook.

The gap was not famous yet, so in the opinion it takes some time could be a week until Facebook is addressing her and closed but in case you want to protect yourself against them is recommended that you pass the mouse button on the alarm and that I noticed that the alarm will make a transfer you to another site as shows that's at the bottom it is best to avoid lack of pressure on him.


In the case of previously signed into the trap of this gap and the inauguration of you added it is recommended that you remove the direct addition of the browser along with the word Facebook Secret change.